Educatie si formare
2004 - 2010
License degree in Dentistry, University of medicine and Pharmacy “Gr. T Popa”, Iasi, Romania.
Certification EZ-PEDO USA, PedodonticsPRO “Easy endo in primary teeth”, Bucharest Romania.
2015 - 2016
Master in Pediatric Medicine – Diploma in complementary studies in Pedodontics, National Center of Profesional Development in Health Field, Bucharest, Romania.
2015 - 2016
Master in Dentistry – Diploma in Inhalation Sedation, National School of Public Health, Bucharest, Romania.
2019 - 2021
Master in Dentistry – Non-invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment in dental medicine – Laser Therapy, University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Gr. T Popa”, Iasi, Romania.
Medic Dentist Pedodont cu peste 12 ani de practica medicala.
Inhalation sedation interventions, general anaesthesia assisted by medic ATI (anaesthesia and intensive care), pediatric dentistry.
Membru in IAPD – International Association of Pediatric Dentistry.
Cursuri formare profesionala
- International Congress of contemporary pediatric dentistry, Noiembrie 2021
- Course in pediatric dentistry – Easy Endo in primary teeth – Pedodontics Pro, Dr Tetyana Peshko, Septembrie 2021
- Egyptian Pediatric Dentistry Association – Pedoday 2020, November 2020
- OHI-S Pediatric Dentistry Congress, Moskov, Russia, December 2019
- Symposium “The future of dentistry” – Biolase, Constanta, Romania, August 2019
- Third international congress of the Dentistry Medicine Faculty, University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”, Bucharest, Romania, March 2019
- Multi-disciplinary interferences in dentistry: targeted treatments for endodontic, paro-protetics and implantology with immediate application and studies of pharmaco-toxicity of specific products, Bucharest, Romania, November 2018
- The 23rd National Conference on Prevention of dentistry affection, Iasi, Romania, April 2017
- Threshold Preparations for crowns and veneers, Bucharest, Romania, September 2016
- Terminal Edentulus treatment through skeletal prostheses, Galati, Romania, February 2013
- The 17th Congress “Banat Medical Days”, Timisoara, Romania, May 2012
- Updates regarding the treatment of carious disease – Minimal Therapeutic Intervention concept in the modern management of carious disease, Galati, Romania, February 2011.